Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In the works

I PROMISE I haven't forgotten about the blog. And actually, a lot is happening in my life right now. I just don't feel like writing about it. It's not bad, actually it's quite exciting. But it's all in the works right now, so there isn't a lot to tell.
I had an interview today, which went well.
I have an interview tomorrow, which should also go well.
I am HOPEFULLY going to begin searching for apartments this week and next week, and move ASAP (I must be out of this crazy house by July 15, but that's another blog entry [sidebar: always get everything in writing. Always.])
I went to a birth doula workshop last week and it was amazing and affirming and exciting and I am totally interested at some point in only being a doula. We shall see.
North Carolina was beautiful, but Blogger's picture uploading system bugs me so much that I can't be bothered to upload any. At some point I may try.
For now, though, there's not a lot to tell.

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

=]
I'll try to call you tomorrow!