Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grad Schools!

I think this week has been somewhat productive, having filled out (and yet to send in the fees and reccomendation letters, and in some situations a portfolio) I think three or four grad school applications. I found an Art Therapy program at the University of Louisville that will also qualify me to take the LPC. Only one of these was in the area, so this will be interesting. Honestly at this point I'm just applying anywhere since deadlines have passed in so many places.
I would really like to be able to do art therapy, but the chances are pretty slim. The application deadline was March 1 and I only just found this program this week. Anyway, the woman I spoke with on the phone gave me hope enough to still apply, so we'll see! If not I can always apply again.

No comments: