Monday, June 9, 2008

All The Good Colors

Hahaha... so everyone on the blog voted for number two, but everyone who saw the design straight from my computer voted number one. I think that I will go with the yellow one. I've changed the font sizes to be a bit more reader-friendly. I really like how simple and fun it is, something that fits my shop a bit better, though I may change my mind and go for the other one once I see them in print.

Other news: My friend was kind enough to play model for my purses today, so I have new items to list on my etsy site! Check them all out on my flickr page.

Showcase on my newest item:

All the Good Colors Purse
This purse is made from yarn I had left over from my blanket that I made this past year (you can see a picture of it in my first entry). It is made with an allover triple crochet pattern to show off the colors and is not a mesh pattern like a lot of my other purses. I made the strap with the same yarn corded into a rope, and when it is bought I will cut it to the shoulder strap length of your choice. It should be noted that the strap stretches as things are placed in the purse.

I will only list one thing a day so I stay further up on the timeline (rather than posting all my items and having them lost under the next day's uploadings). Tomorrow I will list the Felted Vase. Also check out the new photos of Bowl of Cherries!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those are cute! Your model is kinda goofy looking though ;)