Wednesday, September 8, 2010

feels like her

Things I Love

Seeing friends find their match

I know that sounds weird. I am definitely not of the school that there is only one person for each of us. I do believe that two people can be so well fit for each other that they seem like they should not exist apart from each other. I've seen it.
A few of my friends who are getting married soon are like that. It's amazing, reading their "how we met" stories, how fit they are for each other, how his story feels like her.
Do you ever meet people like that, where you say "those two, they are meant for each other"? Do you ever see people and think "these people make me believe"? Do you ever say to someone, "you two are going to get married. I just know it"?

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

I like this. I absolutely know exactly what you are talking about. I think it's a beautiful display of God's awesome power and the way He ordains things to happen. Love it!!