Thursday, December 16, 2010

yaaay, apps!

I love my iPhone. Specifically, I love the creativity I can express through the applications. My new favorite application is LiveSketch, and here are two of the drawings I did by fingertip with them. I think this is a moose. And these, of course, are some flowers.
It's like I'm drawing with charcoal, only I don't have to take off a layer of skin to get it out of my hands.
I really really miss drawing and sculpting and especially metalworking. I'm hoping I have time and space for that post-grad school.

Feeling poorly, so I will say goodnight. I have to finish my practicum hours tomorrow and then this semester is officially in the bag.

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

These are awesome!!!! So neat - I must play when I get home :D SEE YOU FREAKING SOON!!