Saturday, August 15, 2009

Commence panic sequence in t-minus 10...9...

Okay. I leave on Friday to move in. Great. I have the week to pack, right?
WRONG! I got a call today about an interview for a graduate assistantship. I have anticipated this call for about three weeks now. My interview is Tuesday, and school is far enough away that I'm driving down Monday and staying overnight so I can be fresh and not travel-worn. So that's at least a day and a half out of my packing time. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this is happening...but oh my gosh I feel so unprepared! And I can't seem to bring myself to get stuff together like I could for college. I also have to clean out my car and buy a few more supplies and finish building my computer desk...I am stressed. And for no reason. As long as I have clothes and school supplies and maybe something to eat off of, I should be fine. Really. And I can come home and bring things back. It's not as if I'm packing for a quest and can never turn back.

No comments: