Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yaay for buses!

My apartment is off-campus and the campus bus route stops right at the complex. Then I get to ride a nice, air-conditioned bus all the way to the center of campus and either wait for the other bus to take me to my building (hasn't worked out yet) or walk about ten minutes uphill to get there.
Today after work (in the same building) I rode the bus to south campus, walked to Chipotle for some burrito-y goodness, then walked across to the bus stop by the park. But it was such a pretty day and the trash can smelled so bad that I decided to walk across the park. The river's very low right now but we got some rain last night and I saw a few storm clouds, so maybe it'll come back up.
By the time I got across to the other side of the park, I was getting very tired. And I saw another bus stop. Awesome, right? The wrong bus line supposedly came through but I decided to wait anyway. Well, what should show up but my very own bus that goes straight to my apartment? A good day. Yes.

No comments: