Monday, October 5, 2009

it's gonna be awesome

This year I am volunteering at the children's hospital for the halloween party. You know what that means, right?
I GET TO GO CRAZY WITH THE COSTUME!

I puzzled for quite some time. I've been a ballerina for the past two years just using one of my old dance costumes, but it's a little too tight for the specifications.
I've decided to be a fairy because I'll get to have some fun makeup and hair. I'm going to sew a knee length tutu (my first ever) out of shimmery tulle, have some wings and a tiara, though I'm not sure what to use as a top! Tank tops seem perfect for this but I don't know if their dress code will find it "too revealing."
And of course, ballet flats and some colorful tights will seal the deal...perhaps with some of my jewelry or something...and of course a lot of glitter!
It's in a few weeks so just stay tuned!

No comments: