Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What the heck does a dragon's wing look like?

Okay, so I'm crocheting a dragon for an etsy user, and I need to make wings. Question? What does a dragon's wing look like. I've been doing image searches for awhile and I'm not sure what to do, mainly because dragons are mythical beasts and well...everyone has a different idea of what they look like. Here's what I have so far:

The Dragon himself!

The wing, without the ends woven in.

So, does the wing look wing-like enough? Do you have any absolutely awesome dragon images from which I can gain inspiration?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good question! The wings look great though. I remember seeing a great dragon wing recently, but I can't remember where! Thanks for your kind comments--I am jealous of myself too! I can't believe I'm getting to go to Paris right now. It's an amazing gift!

Have a great week,
~Margaret

simplicityslife said...

I actually think that that is amazing. I really love the ends hanging out. I think they give it something special. I'm trying to find wings for my dragon and came across yours. It's not quite what I was looking for, but it's totally amazing. Good job.