Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just hold on until Saturday

I have an exam tomorrow, a final paper due midnight Thursday, a lit review due Friday and a final that same day and time. Then I am done with my first semester of graduate school. I just have to buckle down.
Then, I get to move out of my apartment and into a house and set it up (I have to be completely out by noon on the 18th), then a graduation party, then HOME! Then Christmas! Then a reception for some friends who got married (Two hours away and on January 1st, no less!). Then I don't have class until January 20th. Likely the longest winter break I've ever had.
I have so much to do, and I'm really worried it won't be finished in time, but at the same time I keep reminding myself that for good or ill it will all be over by Saturday.

No comments: