Saturday, February 13, 2010

:)

So, I drove to my undergrad and back for a baby shower for my dear dear friend (who is due in just over a month!). Then I grabbed Penny and we went to Petsmart to go get her food and weigh her. Guess what? In the little over a month I've had her on a diet, she's gone down about a pound! I know that's not a whole lot but getting a dog to lose weight (especially in a house where there's another dog who leaves her food lying around AND I'm training her right now) takes a long time. I'm hoping we can get her down to her proper weight soon! Maybe by summer time or sooner. I need her to lose about nine pounds to get down to 50 lbs, and now she's at 58.2!
After doing all that driving and going to petsmart, we both were exhausted. I definitely spent the past hour going in and out of sleep. I'm not letting myself sleep for good, though, until I finish the tiny assignment that's due tonight.

My energy has not been up to par at all lately and I know it's more than lack of sleep. Hopefully my appointment on Wednesday will shed some light on the situation.

I am SO JEALOUS of my family back in North Texas right now! We got record snowfall (more than ever recorded in the whole history of North Texas!) and I am stuck here. I want to see that snow and make a fort and a snowman twice my size! I want to see Penny go crazy in the snow (as much as she likes ice she is bound to have a ball in that). Ah well. I have set a friend up there with the mission of sending me a snowball. It will be interesting to see what she does!

No comments: