Friday, January 29, 2010

Just good

Crazy dancing to Ingrid Michaelson in an empty house.

Penny confused and a little scared at my crazy dancing.
Baby smiles.
Pizza with pineapple.
Listening to the guys at the pizza place. I think they are all best friends.
Knowing that this week is doppelganger week and I don't look like a celebrity, I look like myself (though I do have a few "twins" running around there somewhere).
Penny bringing me shoes, a sweater, her brushes, and my vinegar spray bottle.
Penny sleeping under my bed.
Finding out because I see her tail sticking out from under the comforter.
Flux Capacitor and 1.21 Gigawatts.
Feeling love from no one in particular.
Cornstarch gak.
Getting a ride to my car.
Reading about all the programs people have chosen for our class this semester and knowing how perfect each one is for the person who chose it.
Good. Just Good.

No comments: